To work against child labour and provide free education to the children. Provide education to dropout children.Close to 13.5 million underprivileged children in India are out of school and into child labour in order to earn a single meal in a day. (Source:www.worldbank.org.in)
NEHA is concentrated in the following activities:-
* Women Empowerment
* Child Development
* Rural Development
* AIDS Awareness
* Poverty has to be tackled not just economically, but socially too.
* Education and social awareness can be the prime motivator.
* Reaching the unreached ones.
* People’s participation.
* Youth Development Services
* Disaster & Emergency Relief